Maggie's Mission Two Week Challenge
Here’s how it works:
1) Download and print out the 10 page teacher and student materials PDF packet on the link below. The packet includes a detailed teacher guide, a template to create student participant bracelets, a student participation form, an introduction letter, a list of Maggie's Challenges, two calendars (one for each week), a sponsor form for pledges, a template to use for the hearts that will make up Maggie's Tree of Caring and, a certificate of appreciation.
2) Download the powerpoint presentation on the link below. The children should watch the presentation with their packets in front of them.
3) Each participant will reach out to friends and family for pledges. A sponsor promises to donate a certain amount for each challenge your child meets. A sponsor can also make a one-time contribution.
3) Children will choose from the list of challenges included on Maggie's Challenge Sheet and record completed activities on their Challenge Calendar. Week One Challenge Calendar starts on September 17, 2018. Week Two Challenge Calendar starts on September 24th, 2018.
5) Every child who raises money to find a cure will have their names proudly displayed on a “heart leaf”. Leaves will hang from Maggie’s Tree of Caring in the School's main hallway. Each child also receives a Certificate of Appreciation. Special prizes will be awarded to donations of $100 and greater.
6) Checks should be made payable to Maggie's Mission.